Friday, 6 May 2011

Marie Antoinette costume talk

Today I went to the Wallace Collection to see the Marie Antoinette costume talk. Last month, I was very happy listening to Madame de Pompadour sharing her life and fashion tips, so this time I was eager to see what Marie-Antoinette has to offer. 

I am huge fan of the Queen of France. Of course she made some mistakes, but how could she not, being taken away from her family to a foreign country where she didn't know anybody and being barely 14. The talk was interesting, even though I already knew most of the things. Unfortunately it was very short - too short for my likening and that was the biggest disappointment. 


Afterwards, I wasn't keen on going shopping on Oxford Street on Friday afternoon  - it's literally madness out there. I decided to read a book in the sun. It's supposed to be the most controversial book of the year (to say the least) and tells a story of a girl being in love with the paedophile - Tiger, Tiger: A Memoir by

2 comments:

  1. Bangkok the capital of Thailand is a large metropolitan city. This tourist destination features a tropical dry and wet type of climate. All these allurements attract tourists to take early Flights to Bangkok and Cheap Flights to Bangkok. Many people visit Bangkok every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have agood blog articles soo good and i hope to visit my blogs if u want to make exchange contact me thanks a gain ,,,
    Articles4Recipes
    Product Reviews Shop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...