Monday 25 October 2010

Second Official Interview

I'm not kidding myself that I'll get the job. The interview went AWFUL. The test was relatively easy - 45 minutes to write a Note about the proposed EU Regulations. Then the interview which lasted around 40 minutes with two heads of departments. Difficult questions. For 2-3 of them I got confused and couldn't answer properly. I have a feeling that my English was horrible too. I'm just waiting for the e-mail to confirm that I didn't get it. And I don't want to even THINK how perfect this position is. How PERFECT for me in every imaginable way. Out of 200 applicants I was invited for the interview. Just after when I entered the reception I saw a guy sitting and waiting for his turn and then I knew that I won't get it. Right now I just want to cry and hide under the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...