Tuesday 22 February 2011

Today was a good day

It's been a good day. I went to the recruitment agency and the lady was very, very nice. She has already forwarded my CV to one job advertisement, so it's good and hopefully she won't forget me easily. It's all thanks to the job experience I'm (randomly) going to - I've put on my CV things which I'm not really doing every day, but they will give me a great reference and confirm everything I say when I need it. Also, I have to call my aunt's friend today, because she may have a contact in a law firm over here. I'm not keeping my hopes up or anything, but would be great to find a job in my area of interest. I need to keep dreaming for now.

Tomorrow I'm going to work experience office, on Thursday I have personal training session at the gym (8am so I actually NEED to get up and go there) and on Saturday I'm visiting Dom-dom. She's not feeling really great, her work makes her depressed and yesterday she deleted the entire content of her Ipod. 

On the way home I went to the Selfridges to visit MAC counter and buy newest Lady Gaga VIVA GLAM lipstick in a nude shade. Unfortunately this new collection comes to stores on 3rd of March and they only shade they had was from the last collection - pink, extremely similar to MAC Saint Germain, which I already have. So I left the store empty-handed.

Selfridges window display

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...