Tuesday 1 February 2011

Let's not think about it

I have fantastic start of my 6 weeks challenge. I am sick. I am so angry with myself it's beyond words. I came back yesterday, I was hot, but I still drank this apple juice from the fridge. And later I came back from the gym and I did exactly the same thing even though I knew it's bad! Just great. I didn't go to gym today and I won't go to AW tomorrow - even if I'll feel better (unlikely) I don't want her to get sick.

I talked to a doctor today and  he prescribed me some pills. The things I have and take now - mostly herbal - are just not strong enough. When I'll get the pills I will speak to him in two weeks time to check if my condition has improved. I only forgot to ask him if I should talk to Mother or not. It's a vicious circle for me, because every time I get better I have to talk to her again, because we Skype on Sunday and Wednesday. 

I don't know HOW, but I've managed to send some applications today. Nothing special - usual thing recently - but at least I've been strong enough to log on the websites. There are so few offers (especially legal), it's terrifying, but I try not to think about it. Lately, it's my response to almost everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...