Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Bonjour cupcake

The longer this day lasts, the more frustrated and angry I get. So I better go to sleep now. Seriously. I've written all of these things down, but I decided to delete that paragraph, because when I'll look back at this day I don't want to remember these bad things, only the good ones. Running on a treadmill, laughing at the office and reading a book. The rest is history.

On the gym front I'm doing good, on a diet front too. I've been tempted today with cookies and a cheesecake with strawberries and I resisted to both! I am so proud of myself! To celebrate I bought two cute shopping/tote bags. That's the only cupcakes I can have for now. 


 My Birthday is in 2 months time and this year I'm planning special fiesta - not the usual clubbing drunkenness but a picnic in a park. There are a lot of details to plan - beginning with the choice of the park - but I really like this idea. It will be a great way to have fun in the middle of the day - a far cry from the usual dancing in the middle of the night. 

4 comments:

  1. Darling shopping bags. I have lots of reuseable market bags, but none of them are canvas.

    You are doing a great job on the fitness and diet fronts. Congratulations!

    I think a birthday party in the park sounds like a marvelous idea for a May birthday (or is it June?) How fun to plan it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty ! I'm trying to resist temptation too. It's not easy ! Good for you for being strong today :) Bisous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Adrienne - most of my shopping bags are canvas, I find it convenient to fold them and put it into my day-to-day bag. My Bday is on 28 May, so it's getting close. :)

    @French Lover - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your resistance to all the temptation. It's so hard, but worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...