Monday 14 March 2011

What you need to know about me

International Woman of Mystery at has tagged me a while ago! Thanks International Woman and I'm sorry I've been slacking with this homework! 


19 random questions about myself

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are the members of your family?
I love dogs and I always wanted to have one. My dream came true when I was 12 and since then my dog officially became a part of my family. Krecik's idea of the household is Mother, who gives him food, him and me on the lowest possible place. When he's bored he comes and bites me for fun (his, not mine) and because I've taught him to sleep on the bed, there is a constant battle between him and Mother.

Krecik

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be? 
It changes constantly. I would like to be happy and found out what I want to do in life. I want to be successful and I want to be happy. I hope dreams come true!

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
I hate when someone is not right, but he/she claims to be. And later in the end, I hate when this person can't say I'm sorry. I also hate people being rude and just narrow-minded. Especially latter really gets on my nerves when I hear that e.g. there's something wrong with gay people.
 
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Travel, help people and animals, build my dream house with stables so I can have my own horse and go riding every morning. And Chanel 2.55.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
My boyfriend making funny faces or jokes and laughing with him. Going to the cinema or museum. Reading a book.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
This is so hard! I have both and I know how lucky I am to have them.
 
7. What is your bedtime routine?
Taking contact lenses out, shower, brush my teeth, put on all these creams and masks to beautify me, put on pajamas, read/watch something.

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
High School. It's so cliché - I know! 

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? 
It's difficult to come up with someone just like that! I can only think of Leonardo da Vinci right now (I'd love to find out who Mona Lisa was), but I bet that some better idea will come up to my mind in the middle of the night!

10. What kinds of books do you read? 
Fantasy - ever since I got Narnia books from my uncle when I was 6.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Happy and successful doing something I love to do. I'd also like to have a kid or two by then.

12. What's your fear?
Never finding a job and being useless for the rest of my life.

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
YES!!! Just tell me when! When I was little I wanted to be an astronaut!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
I will sound too greedy when I say I'd like both. After having a loving relationship for a long time, but at the same time struggling with money I can only say, that money can't buy a happiness, but can HELP to achieve a state of happiness, peacefulness and without straining the relationship.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check the time (99% of the time I wake up before the alarm clock), wake up my boyfriend, wash my face, put on some SPF cream, eat porridge and head to the gym.
  
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
I detest snoring!

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I love my name! I would never change it! Of course there was time when I hated it, but now I would never trade! My name is great, because it's written exactly the same in English and Polish and even pronunciation is similar (after seeing what boyfriend goes through every time he introduces himself I do pity him). I can only say that at first parents wanted to name me Monica, but they changed their mind.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I believe that we can never answer this question until we are in that situation - it's taking into account all of the different factors and finding out what's best for you at that time.

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Paprika crisps. I can eat them all day, every day. I won't take and eat your chocolate bar or a cake, just give me something salty like french fries or crisps and I'm out!


I would like to tag Em Dickson, but of course everyone can play!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a salty girl too! Don't care to much about chocolate, but give me some salt & vinegar crisps and I'm a happy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sara - I love salt & vinegar crisps! Don't even remind me of them! ;)

    @Jazzy - Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...