Monday 31 January 2011

Motivation is what gets you started, Habit is what keeps you going

My 6 weeks challenge began today! I am so excited and cannot believe that I am actually going to do it! I went to the gym, I've done some working out - just taking it easy. Tomorrow, I'm hoping to go to the Step class and later do some work alone. I even managed to survive cross-trainer - my most dreaded torture machine EVER.

It was a busy day. In the morning I went to the work experience office and I've written some letters. Later, I went to collect a parcel from my aunt (of course Post Office only delivered delivery notice) and then to the gym! I am happy, I am full of energy. 

I am gathering my strength, because tomorrow at 10am I am talking to the psychiatrist, who will decide what kind of treatment I need. I am a little bit nervous and scared that I'll by crying throughout the conversation. I try not to think about it, so I won't waste my energy on being scared.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I like that you're taking care of yourself.
    Exercising always puts me in a better mood. I think it's the release of endorphins that give you a natural high...everything looks a little rosier.

    I just read a post of yours re: your stress levels, etc. Talking to someone is so smart and I hope will not be too scary - don't be afraid to cry. It's totally normal.

    Hugs to you,

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...