Thursday 2 September 2010

Lanvin for H&M


I am so excited! On 23 November Lanvin collection for H&M will be available in stores! I cannot wait! J'adore Lanvin! The materials, colours, dresses... Ever since Carrie wore Lanvin dresses I've fallen in love! This is truly one of the most influential designers and I have no doubt that the collection will be amazing. On 2 November the collection will be presented! A faboulous idea - just like the last time with the Jimmy Choo collection I will select the things I want and then memorize them to recite in the middle of the night! 

For a long time I was wondering who may collaborate with H&M on the next big collection. To this day I think that the most successful (in my humble opinion) was Roberto Cavalli. I wasn't so much disappointed with Jimmy Choo as I have a fabbest bag on which everyone compliments me. However, I will learn from Agnes's mistake and buy pieces which are universal and can last a lifetime. Black patent heels - check. Sonia Rykiel was a disappointment. Even the campaign didn't really convince me. Big, big hair of the models and extremely plain designs were not something I was hoping for. 

I just hope Lanvin collection will bring lots of pearls, tutus, ribbons and amazing cuts and tailoring. Signature style please! And the fact that Lanvin wants to make H&M a luxury, makes this even more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...