Friday 3 September 2010

Destiny

Very often people ask the question: "Do you believe in destiny?". I do. I think that sometimes there are too many coincidences to think that it was just a pot of luck which brought something together. And I'm not talking about only love. Friendship. Studies. Memories. Of course we all choose a path, but I think we are restricted to the small choices. The Bigger Plan is out there and working. The nano-elementsof our world are working, working, working to make it happen.

Don't get me wrong. I firmly believe that each one of us makes own choices and it is why we are unique in each and every sense, but some things are just meant to happen. Like the fact that I might have gone to a different school or decided in the last minute to change the degree. 

Everything is connected in the universe, a butterfly effect. I believe in that too. Because I can see with my own eyes that a simple act of goodness brings good in people and evil actions can only spread evil. Even though it's been years, I still remember "Butterfly Effect" the movie. I remember being shocked and astonished that even the smallest actions can matter to the world. Now I am careful not to destroy living things and to be nice. As simple as that and shouldn't cost anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...