Wednesday 1 September 2010

And a little trip inside my mind/what goes inside your head when you cannot find a job

It is official. I really am going insane! No job, no interviews, no motivation, no point in waking up and getting out of bed. You name it - I've been there and done that. BF issues - check, parents issues - check, friends issues - check, bad hair days - check... And only now I hear that the very last one of my close friends got a work experience. Can the day get better than that?! And I still didn't hear from the Trainee AA job, only another agency called today (success - second one in total!).

I don't know what else to do. I seriously don't. Thank God BF has a job, otherwise we would be screwed. Real bad. How long does it take to find a freakin' job?! And it's not that I am some kind of stupid/illiterate person. I learn fast, I am nice.

Each day I wake up thinking that I wish this day wouldn't start. Each day I have a hope that something will change. But in the evening, it's Welcome Back to LoserVille. I feel ashamed, I feel like I don't deserve anything - fun, sun, a smile, dancing. This Friday (Domi's bday celebrations) is going to be hard. Especially now - when I know that Kami found work experience. And I'm still sitting on the couch. Just like yesterday and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...