Tuesday 16 November 2010

Another day in suspense

I didn't sleep well this night. I kept waking up hour after hour and finally woken up an hour too early only to realise I still can get some sleep. Of course I didn't. If I am fully awake that's it for me and I can only go back to sleep during the day if (1) I have terrible hangover or (2) I have a fever.

On 7.15am I've checked my BlackBerry only to find a couple of random e-mails and a message on Facebook. On 7.45am I've left fully dressed up and with nervous stomach ache - ready to go. On 7.59am I've checked my BlackBerry again and there was a message from the guy telling me that today it won't work out, because someone is not coming to the office and if I can go there tomorrow at 9am. Fortunately I haven't been very far so I've just hopped off the bus and went back home. So here it goes - another sleep-deprived night and more nerves on the way!

Today outside is the perfect fog. Honestly, I haven't seen anything like that for a long, long time. And today it's different, because it actually stayed! Usually it just disappears and around 10am it is just a mere memory, but right now I think it grows even stronger and stronger. You can't actually see very far! It's also cold, cold, cold. It's good that I've found my warm woollen scarf and gloves yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...