Wednesday 24 November 2010

Thing about the cinema

Today I'm not feeling very well, so since I came back from the WE I'm staying in bed and reading. I'm finishing Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Then I want to read the last book in the series and finally go to the cinema and watch Deathly Hallows - Part 1. It's been such a long time when I was last watching a movie in the cinema. We used to go every week or sometimes twice a week - every time when there was something interesting. And now with all this money shortage we just stopped. I love going to the cinema - especially during the week and on weekend's mornings - when there is few people and quiet. There were few times when we actually were the only ones in the whole room! Boyfriend always buys something to drink and we sometimes share nachos or toffee popcorn - but most of the times I prefer nothing, because if only we have time - we're going for eat-fest and drink-fest to some nice restaurants. I have a feeling this weekend we may finally go out and watch something! I certainly hope so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...