Sunday 17 April 2011

Mixture of emotions

I feel mixture of emotions. I'm leaving London tomorrow morning. Very early morning. Going to one of the first tubes of the day and then change at Finchley Road for GreenLine bus to get to Luton. I'm just focusing on the journey, packing and try not to think about tomorrow. On the one hand I am excited, on the other, I'm petrified. I had little panic attack in the morning, so I just quickly jumped out of bed to get something to occupy me.

I had a really long talk with Dom-dom (for 3 hours) and she told me to be brave and strong. She gave me courage that I can speak when I'm accused and to let the things simply pass me by. I hope I'll be able to do that.

I was packing today, cleaning and just preparing. I also watched the entire coverage of London Marathon and it was so inspiring! To see old and disabled people running for the Xth time is amazing. I am so motivated to run every day I'm gonna be in Poland and also power up in the gym when I come back. I also checked out The 2011 Adidas Women's 5K Challenge that's gonna take place in Hyde Park on Sunday 11th September 2011. I am enrolling for sure and I'll take Dom-dom probably with me. Gives me something to aim for!

I also registered for the London Olympic Games 2012. It's only 500 days left to the start and only 10 days to register for the ticket ballot. So it was really the last chance I had to do it. So now it's out of my hands anymore. It would be wonderful to go. 

So I guess the next post I'll write will be from my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...