Sunday 3 April 2011

Sunday on the move

Because we were so tired after clubbing, we woke up really late. But we went out anyway. We had major problems with Boris bikes today and it was a huge disappointment for me. Plus, it kinda ruined our plans, we were supposed to go cycling around Hyde Park, but it has to wait. The weather in London was good today and we left late, so there were no bikes in the docking stations. 

In the end, we had a walk from St John's Wood, through Hyde Park to the Baker Street, where we had Sunday roast (vegetarian, naturally). 
 

 



Then we walked all the way to Marble Arch. Boyfriend had a dessert after lunch - his favourite chocolate fudge cake - and my treat today was Costa coffee. Because I don't like strong coffee, I ordered latte with less coffee and more milk, but what I got was 99% milk. And I sweetened it. Not good. 
We were in a hurry, because we wanted to go to the cinema and see Source Code. The movie is really good, but it left me a little bit paranoid about the terrorist attacks in the tube. When you see the train being blown-up so many times, it sticks with you. It was more than I was expecting and I was really happy about the ending. It's good to be positive and I don't think that it's cheesy. 

I am so tired that I'm going to take my make-up off, brush my teeth and read something in bed. This last three days have been non-stop moving and I am really, really tired. My back hurts (I think I strained it in the gym), my feet ache and all I want is sleep. Tomorrow in the morning is gym time and I'm already dreading the treadmill.

2 comments:

  1. not many things nicer than walks around london in the nice weather. hope you manage your cycle soon adn that your back gets better. maybe you shouldn't go to the gym until it stops hurting


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! I didn't go to the gym today, so hopefully my body will stop aching. I think I just needed a day of rest. Kisses! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...