Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding Day


Today Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting married. Over 2 billion people are going to watch this happen - so there's no pressure or anything for them! We're also watching, unfortunately not in Hyde Park, because I'm ill (typical for me - waiting for something for so long and of course I can't see it because I'm ill).

I am looking forward to see two dresses in particular - it's obviously Kate's dress (I wonder if the Sarah Burton's Alexander McQueen design rumors are true), but also Victoria Beckham's dress (she's supposed to wear her own A/A design, but I think she might have prepared something special). Not so long to see!

AFTER:
The Dress is simply beautiful and classy. When I saw it, it reminded me of the Grace Kelly's dress when she married her prince. I was expecting something bigger, but I knew that Kate will keep it simple and traditional in her own way. She did it! Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen really delivered. So great to be today in London and feel the atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...