Tuesday 28 December 2010

After Xmas

I can't believe how fast Christmas went by! Preparations, plans, scheming and eating. Today we went to do some shopping and exchange unwanted gifts. Therefore instead of one rather ugly bag - I have two! Yey! Me like sales. 

Beautiful, right?
We had to get up really early to be in the shopping centre among first ones - I was not in the mood to be squashed among masses. Anyway, is there anyone anywhere to be in such mood - ever? We've managed to avoid big squeezes, but when we were leaving it was actually hard to get to the door.


The Boyfriend is watching first season of Fringe. We started watching it last night, but for me there's too much blood, suspense and psychotic scientists. So for the dessert we'll have Le Petit Nicolas.

For laughs and smiles
EDIT: We've just watched Le Petit Nicolas. I haven't laugh so hard in ages (in movie-terms: since The Hungover). The movie is officially one of my Top Three comedies EVER. The other two places are taken by The Hungover (I know that you've figured this one out) and Rat Race.

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Mademoiselle ! You have a very lovely blog :) I'm your newest follower ! Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you had a Merry Christmas after all and that you are sounding more positive! And FUN a NYE party at Sway sounds GREAT. Wish I could come... I'm stuck in boring Boston with NOTHING to do.

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...