Thursday 30 December 2010

Hoping for a change

I don't really want to write any recap of this year. It wasn't particularly good for me. Or I should rather say it was just plain crappy. Except passing all my LPC exams in the first round nothing happened that could really make me happy. I still don't have a job, I still feel awful and guilty about that. I just hope that the new year will be better. Because I don't know what else to do. I seriously don't. Because apparently even when you want to volunteer in Africa you need money for the ticket.

I just hope for a change, for some good luck, for a light at the end of a tunnel. I don't know if it's a lot to ask or not, but I ask for it anyway. I want to be a better person, but right now I feel that I have nothing to change for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...