Friday 31 December 2010

Last day of the year

We're gonna clean the space around us, so we're not going to enter New Year with the old dirt and filth. Then, I'm washing my long, long hair and trying to make something out of it. Because my hair is VERY uncooperative, it will lay flat despite my best efforts. All of my life I try to tame and force it. And it is not curly - it is straight as a stick. I remember that before the Prom Night I spent like 6-7 hours at the hairdresser and all my beautiful curls were gone within 1 hour. I was devastated! In January I'm planning major hair revamp - with cutting and layers.

We're going to party and celebrate NYE at Sway. I'm torn whatever I want to go - on the one hand there's going to be Dom-Dom, Monx, probably ECH with her boyfriend. But on the other hand, there's going to be lots of people I'm not exactly fond of. And they're going to be asking questions. A lot of questions which will follow the conversation like that: "Do you have a job? No? Don't worry, something will come up eventually". And these pity looks. I'm going to need A LOT of vodka today.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great evening out....be safe and don't worry about what other people think. You are wonderful just the way you are....with a job or sans a job! And the right job will come your way.

    Happy 2011!

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...