Friday 14 January 2011

Jersey Shore thing

OK, so I'm watching Jersey Shore and now I miss summer, wearing simple summer clothes - dresses, t-shirts, shorts - NOT layers of clothes. And I'm still repelled by drinking straight vodka. Dom-dom's birthday party last year was too much for me. I will never forget when at one point I was given an ultimatum - get up from the floor (where I was having convulsions) and go to bed OR go to the hospital for lavage of the stomach. Given this ultimatum I swiftly collected myself and went to bed - for a very long beauty sleep. 

It's not a mystery that I am a suck up for TV shows - I watch vast number of them. To be honest most of my closest friends don't have any idea how addicted I am. Now - when I'm not working, I've even made a little digital Post-It on the laptop's wallpaper to keep track what is when. I know - there's something wrong with me (and I have lots of free time). The third season of Jersey Shore started two weeks ago and there already has been a cat fight. Meow!

Jersey Shore is one of my guilty pleasures. When I watched first few episodes I was AMAZED how stupid and ignorant people can be. And at the same time - how entertaining. I keep my lips sealed about this one, because when people can excuse me for watching Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives or even 90210, they are not forgiving about the Jersey Shore. Maybe it's because they think they're better than Snooki and the gang? Oh, and I do like Snooki and JWoww, even if sometimes they act really stupid. I have soft spot for Snooki especially, because she is the same height as me - I know - I'm pint-size! The one thing about the Jersey Shore I don't get is The Situation (who nicknames himself "The Situation" anyway?!) - come on - he is SO ugly it's beyond words! OK, he has a fab six-pack but on the daily basis I wouldn't manage to constantly look on his face and this horrific haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...