Monday 17 January 2011

Brand new hair

OMG I just came back from the hairdresser and I have a brand new HAIRCUT! 

{pause}

The pause above was for swishing and swooshing my new hair! My head feels so light and shiny! After all he did cut around 10cm of my precious long hair! I'm a little bit sad, but I know it will grow back and now I don't have to struggle with it when washing. The haircut is not ideal, but I'll worry about it tomorrow when there's gonna be my turn to style it. I know I am paranoid about going to the hairdresser, the subject I covered a little bit here.

So I just can't believe I actually went there today! After Friday fiasco (I had an appointment but stylist bailed on me) I was uneasy about coming back. But I'm glad I did and I'm glad it's over. 

I can't believe how short is my hair! {shriek} OK, it's just shoulder-length, but that's short for me! Everyone is going to DIE - no one knows I went today - even Boyfriend! 

Swoosh!

3 comments:

  1. I hope the boyfriend likes it. I have short hair and have never gone back. Mine is really short though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how the boyfriend likes it! My husband gets mad at me when I cut my hair too short.....too short to him is above the bra strap. He loves long hair.

    I just had a couple inches taken off of mine last week. It feels so healthy. I bet yours does too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Boyfriend was in shock for a moment when he entered but said I look really cute and younger! So basically now I look like 16 year old. Ha ha! I like it more and more but I think that the hairdresser still cut it shorter than I told him to. Oh well, it'll grow back.

    And I could FINALLY use my curler on all of my hair - not half of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...